Zine Issue #1

I've just finished making and uploading the first issue of the DFTBW zine! This issue is called March Forward, and I really hope y'all like it! I promise, these will get more professional as I gain more experience.

To assemble your own copy, you follow the link, print out the pdf, fold the pages into a booklet (I know it seems complex to figure out the order but you are smart! You can figure this out!) and then staple it once you have all the page numbers in order. Then, fill in the blank pages with whatever your heart desires, because you are holding your very own zine!


https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8JedvdYXkHZZjhIaDhLRVRMOHM/edit?usp=sharing

Share the link and your copies with whomever you like, and tell them to check out DFTBW!

Happy zine making,
Asie

No comments:

Post a Comment